Our lay-flat hoses are world-class and suitable for high volume and high pressure, retrievable and permanent fluid discharge, whether for emergency response, cooling systems on- or offshore, mine dewatering, fracturing, or other applications. Used for decades in various sectors like firefighting, agriculture, construction, and industry, the lay-flat hoses offer a flexible, mobile, easy to handle alternative to rigid piping - providing a cost-saving and environmentally friendly solution.
Lay flat hoses are used to transfer hose to transfer freshwater or produced water, liquid manure, industrial sludges & slurries, contaminated liquids, fertilizers, oils, medium and heavy hydrocarbons, diesel fuels & many chemicals in solution.
Suitable for use and recommended for INDUSTRIAL and AGRICULTURE applications in:
- Cleaning of Industrial Plants Water operations "Bypass"
- Compressed air
- Fire protection in mining (MSHA) Relining
- Refineries and Petro-Chemical
- Applications for water discharge
- Transfer of Water, Liquid
- Manure and Sludges
- Emergency Repairs & Water Supplies
- Temporary Installations & Bypasses
Made in TPU and Rubber.
Sizes from 1" till 8" and with a continuous length of 200 meter/roll.